Quality construction inspection and management are required to ensure that a construction team successfully implements the detailed design documents and delivers to the owner the completed project that was originally contracted.
Arora and Associates, P.C. has been providing construction inspection and management, backed by a commitment to total quality management, for both public and private clients since 1981. Our clients have included the New Jersey Department of Transportation, New York State Department of Transportation, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, New York City Department of Design and Construction, NJ Transit, New Jersey Turnpike Authority, New Jersey Highway Authority, and Middlesex County, New Jersey.
Our staff is comprised of resident engineers that are registered Professional Engineers, and inspectors that are NICET certified in Highway and Bridge Construction and have ACI, SAT, and Traffic Control Coordination certifications. Both resident engineers and inspectors are familiar with work zone safety requirements and have attended AMTRAK's Contractor Safety Programs. Arora and its professional staff apply its Quality Plan in the undertaking of construction inspection and management projects to assure the highest level of client satisfaction.
Arora also provides expertise in scheduling and cost estimating as required for the review of construction schedules and claims.
We have inspected the following types of projects:
- Rehabilitation of major multi-span railroad bridges
- Resurfacing and rehabilitation of state highways
- Major metropolitan sidewalk reconstruction
- Concrete barrier curb and erosion control
- Construction of piers, high mast lighting, and wharf rehabilitation
- Newark International Airport Redevelopment Program
- Miscellaneous highway structural repairs
- Various road and bridge projects in Region 8 of New York State
- Construction of sign structures and variable message signs
- Miscellaneous roadways and bridges for various agencies
Arora has the experience to inspect and manage the completion of a wide range of construction activity efficiently and with high regard for quality.
To learn more, go to the Construction Management and Inspection Projects page.